4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp of white cooking wine
1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbsp Curry
1/4 tsp of cayenne
1/2 tbsp Cumin
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of black pepper
1/2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes
1 large mango
1 tbps of Grapeseed oil or olive oil
1 cup of rice
2 cups of water
handful of cilantro
1)Combine Teriyaki sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cooking wine, curry , cayenne and cumin together in a large bowl and set to the side.
2) cut the chicken thighs into strips and season with the salt and pepper. Place into the marinade and fully coat the chicken. Let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours. I let mine sit overnight.
3) Once the chicken has set for the desired time, take out and let it sit on the counter about 10 minutes. While the chicken is settling, cut the mango into cubes.
4) Turn your eye to medium high heat and add the oil. Once the skillet is nice and hot, add the chicken and the marinade to the skillet. Let it brown and then add the mango and the red pepper flakes. Reduce the heat to medium low and let the chicken cook.
5) while the chicken is cooking, prepare the rice according to the instructions on the package.
6) Cut the limes in half and squeeze the juice out of them into a bowl. Set aside. Take a handful of the fresh cilantro and finely chop it. Set aside.
7) Once the rice is done cooking, add the lime juice and the cilantro. I add a few dashes of cumin and about one dash of salt and pepper.
8) scoop about a cup of rice onto a plate and then place the mango chicken on top and voila.
***This is a quick meal. It takes about 30 minutes total to cook. Enjoy!***